Our patient's safety is our highest priority.
We are happy to announce that we are now open!
We are monitoring the guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and American Dental Association. Rest assured, we will not only meet, but exceed all of their guidelines.
Here are a few, but not all, things we are implementing to keep you and our staff safe...
- Using all proper PPE equipment set by the CDC.
- Using special disinfectants that specifically target COVID-19.
- All of our dental chairs meet or exceed the suggested 6 feet in distancing.
- Allowing one parent/guardian back with their children
- Pre screen and temperature taking of staff and Doctor every day prior to seeing any patients.
- Pre screening and appointment day screening and Temperature check
- Mask requirements by incoming patients and proper PPE mask and equipment for staff.
- Added time between appointments to decrease patient flow and help with Social distancing.
- Added several air HEPA air filters throughout the office
*If you need special accommodations, please let us know before your appointment. Special accommodations could be, coming in first thing in the morning, being the last patient of the day, being seen in a private treatment room, scheduling you out in the future to a later date, or anything else. We are determined to meet our patients' needs and here to keep your family safe.
We hope you're safe, staying healthy, and can't wait to see you and your little ones soon!
Thank you all for being apart of our Little Smiles of Orange County Family!